Toolyt is a SaaS enterprise platform for field sales management, and we have customer such as GE Healthcare using out platform across the world.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Director. The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Sales director responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. Sales director duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
- Sell SaaS to enterprises (Banking, Insurance, NBFC etc)
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Must have had lead teams for at least 4 years
- Must have at least 10 years of SAAS/software product sales experience
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs