We are looking for a qualified Laravel Developer to design and code functional programs and applications. You will work as part of a team and individually with little supervision.
The goal is to write “clean” and flawless code to produce fully functional software applications according to requirements.
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
- Min 2 years of experience in Laravel
- Proven experience as an Application Developer
- Experience in designing and building applications
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- B tech/ M tech ; BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field; MSc/MA will be appreciated
- A certified application developer is a plus
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs