As a Growth Manager, you will bring creative energy and drive innovation as you manage high impact initiatives related to growing Company's business. In the position, you will have the ability to quickly identify, prioritize, and execute on opportunities that drive revenue growth.
We’re building a strong, diverse team of curious, creative people who want to find a purpose in their work and support each other in the process. If that sounds like you, come join us on this journey.
- Develop the business plan and execute the entire revenue funnel.
- Providing necessary training to the sales force on product knowledge, customer dealing and handling.
- Generate new product ideas, enhancements to existing products and collate requests from both internal and external requestors
- Analyze internal systems and recommend enhancements to improve productivity.
- Devise long-term development strategies for category growth
- Manage the budget and revenue for the category
- Handle and manage multiple category teams
- Should have 2-3 years relevant experience in business development or proven, experience as category head or similar role
- Depth knowledge in SaaS, Digital marketing and in cloud concept
- Should have been involved in the profitability of the category of any business line
- Solid knowledge of category management, business development principles
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Education market knowledge is an added advantage
- Multi-disciplinary, continuous learning mindset
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs