We are looking for a qualified Customer Support Executive to manage a team of representatives who will offer excellent customer service.
To be successful as a customer support executive, you should display excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as a professional appearance. These skills will prove invaluable when mentoring the representatives in your team and mediating with customers. An outstanding customer support executive should possess a proven track record of successful customer service and management skills.
- Handling customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limit.
- Following up to ensure proper resolution.
- Adherence to all the SLAs
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Possessing excellent product knowledge to enhance customer support
- Promote value through great customer experience.
- A bachelor’s degree in administration or a related field.
- A minimum of 1-2 years' experience as a customer support executive.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Computer skills.
- Knowledge of customer success processes.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.