We are hiring a business development manager to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory. To excel in this role, you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and have a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
- Contacting potential clients to establish reports and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Attending conferences, meetings and industry events.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- 3-4 years of Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.