Experience: 2 - 4 years
Functional Area: Sales/ Business Development
This is an opportunity for you to use your incredible sales skills to move to the head of the pack. You will be working with small to medium businesses in the U.S in a way that will lead to a closed sale. Your business acumen, research, ability to show Return On Investment and closing skills will win the day.
- Ability to engage prospects on the first call and keep them engaged.
- You know how to get through or around the Gate Keeper. No one can keep you out!
- Proven ability to identify and develop new sales opportunities.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing including basic selling principles and solution selling methods; should be able to discover prospects pain points by using probing techniques and effectively address each one of them.
- Ability to quickly research a prospect company and tailor your initial call to their specific needs and close the sale.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- A disciplined approach to managing your territories and your sales efforts on a daily basis
- Passion for Inside sales; successful candidates are self-driven, energetic, confident and motivated with the ability to think on your feet
- Strong judgement and decision making skills