- Needs to generate qualified opportunities within target industry accounts wherein each opportunity should contain (B2B Enterprise)
- Needs to identify accounts and do extensive prospect territory planning for the given region.
- Also conduct detailed prospect research within focused industry verticals.
- Ability to develop a 'Why Toolyt, Why Now' proposition for each prospect interaction, identify and follow up on all marketing leads.Support all the industry or solution specific marketing events in the region.
- Consistent, repeatable achievement of revenue targets through disciplined pipeline & forecast management.
- Ongoing record keeping and forecasting within CRM & make use of prospecting support tools such as LinkedIn, eTailInsights etc.....
Basic Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of B2B pre-sales experience
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
- Proven Track Record in over-achieving quarterly and annual quotas of 0.5 million ARR upwards through a combination of inside sales/field selling approach within the AsiaPac/India/Europe/ANZ Regions.
- Formal sales training and understanding of- Solution-Selling, the Challenger sale and/or Value Selling training or other methodologies. Eloquent and self-confident communicator comfortable speaking with Director/Exec level contacts
- Basic understanding of Enterprise & various technologies that Enterprises businesses leverage