- Strong analytical skills providing insights as well as recommendations for changes convincing decision makers of business benefits of the proposed solutions.
- Flair for quantitative data analyses and interpretation and ability to process data to draw insights, answering “so what” questions about data.
High degree of proactiveness in analysing customer behaviour using available data to influence changes on the website. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with specific focus on “persuasive, influencing” communication style. Behavioural Attributes
- Strong interpersonal skills to help collaborate across teams.
- Logical thinking and ability to sift through data to identify insights attention to detail.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Analytical Skills: Data analysts work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Communication Skills: Data analysts are often called to present their findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Critical Thinking: Data analysts must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Attention to Detail: Data is precise. Data analysts have to make sure they are vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- Math Skills: Data analysts need math skills to estimate numerical data.
- Tools: Tableau, PoweBI or any similar
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Any graduation with 2 year of exp
As per company norms
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹2,50,000 to ₹4,50,000 /year